Before Your Tan
- Please exfoliate at least 8 hours prior your appointment
- Baking soda, and a little shower gel make a great exfoliant
- Please shave or wax at least 24 hours prior to your appointment
- Wear dark, loose, clothing.
- Try to use natural soaps or shower gels
- Regular soaps leave a film on your skin, and will affect your tan
- The day of your appointment, do not wear any lotions, makeup, or deodorant
*Disposable undergarments available upon request
After your tan
- Moisturize at least twice a day.
- Proper hydration will make your tan last. Use a lotion that isn’t oil-based.
- Avoid hot baths and showers.
- Pat your skin dry after a bath or shower. Rubbing your skin may rub off your tan.
- Avoid swimming pools and salt water, as these can reduce your tan.